- Creamed honey with coffee that has been processed to control crystallization. It contains a large number of small crystals, which prevent the formation of larger crystals that can occur in unprocessed honey. The processing also produces a honey with a smooth spreadable consistency.
- Arabica has a more refined taste and less acidity, which is why it is considered a better type of coffee.
- The coffee is ground just before mixing with honey.
- Creamed honey with coffee is perfect to add in oatmeal, chia pudding, as filling for pralines or simply when you need sweet treat.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and other additives.
- Perfect for a coffee break in good company.
- When emptied, the jars can serve as spice jars or for serving puddings or some other treats.