- Creamed honey that has been processed to control crystallization. It contains a large number of small crystals, which prevent the formation of larger crystals that can occur in unprocessed honey. The processing also produces a honey with a smooth spreadable consistency.
- Creamed honey is perfect to add in oatmeal, chia pudding, to put over cheese, as a salad dressing or a filling for pralines. It can be used as a spread on toast, pancakes or waffles.
- It enhances the taste of many dishes both as an ingredient and as a dressing.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and other additives.
- Perfect for a coffee break in good company.
- When emptied, the jars can serve as spice jars or for serving puddings or some other treats.